Restore Automotive has produced a guideline that will allow our technicians to carry out repair services that are safe and secured from the threats of the coronavirus. This will also guarantee that all of our staff and customers are safe and protected.
Since our highest priority is for the health,safety and well-being of our technicians and customers, we have placed a number of measures to follow the social distancing and hygiene practices guidelines.
Restore Automotive Technician Guidance
1. Our staff will estimate your repair, and book this online or provide you information about this over the phone;
2. Our Technicians will practice regular washing of hands and use of sanitisers;
3. Our Technicians will wear masks , use of disposable hand gloves for every repair made;
4. Our Technicians will observe two metre of social distancing rules with our customers;
5. Our Technicians will ask the customers to maintain control of their car keys and be present to unlock and move the vehicle if necessary;
6. Our Technicians have been instructed to wipe all tools before and after use to ensure that they sanitise all areas of your vehicle they come into contact with.
7. Any queries related to your repair can be made online via our website: https://www.restoreautomotive.co.uk/contact-us/
We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and support during these unprecedented times.